Nautilus Hyosung Halo II ATM
Nautilus Hyosung Halo II - Your Secure and Safe Choice.
The HALO II provides the best value of any retail cash dispenser in the industry with added peace of mind from enhanced security features at an affordable price. This new member of the Nautilus Hyosung retail family offers an improved UL 291 business hours safe with added break-in protection, an EMV card reader, a PCI 3.0 compliant keypad and secure communications protection using TLS (Transport Layer Security) transmission encryption.
Innovative Design - The HALO II offers a unique, sleek design perfect for locations ranging from small convenience stores to high-end retail ATM locations. Eye-catching, LED lighting around the keypad attracts more users to drive additional transactions and revenue to your bottom line. The Nautilus Hyosung intuitive application interface is presented on a vivid 10.1-inch LCD screen, and all user touch points (screen interface, keypad and cash exit) are positioned for optimal visibility and access.
Reliability - Nautilus Hyosung continues to lead the industry in reliability and ease of service. The HALO II uses proven cash dispensing technology engineered for maximum uptime, widely regarded as the best in the industry.
Usability and Maintenance - The HALO II provides a highly intuitive operator menu program that enables first-time and veteran users to easily operate and service the machine. It incorporates Nautilus Hyosung modular component architecture designed for high reliability, quick service and maximum accessibility.
Environmentally Friendly - The HALO II is equipped with energy-saving, long-lasting features and parts designed to minimize environmental impact. The system uses components compatible with other Nautilus Hyosung retail models, allowing customers to protect their investments in interchangeable spare parts. ATM users also have the paper-saving option of no receipt or screen display of a QR-encoded digital receipt.
New Technology - The HALO II utilizes the Nautilus Hyosung enhanced retail application, which enables customers to earn additional revenue from transactions such as Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC), donations, lottery and decimal surcharge. The system is also positioned to support cardless cash withdrawals using an optional NFC reader (Near Field Communications) feature, an attractive option to users transitioning to cardless transactions.
The best part? We support the purchase of the Nautilus Hyosung Halo II with our unparalleled Access Cash service and customer satisfaction.
Features of the Nautilus Hyosung Halo II ATM:
- • Transaction Screen - Standard 10.1" color screen guides the user through each transaction. Customizable display screens can tailor this ATM to your individual business needs.
- • Card Reader - Dip style card reader comes standard with EMV (Europay-Mastercard-Visa) smart card reader. Eliminates the risk of customers forgetting their cash or credit card in the machine.
- • Receipt Printer - Graphical thermal receipt printer. Dispense customizable coupons and receipts, which can prompt increased in-store purchases.
- • Keypad - Eye-catching, LED lighting around the PCI 3.0 compliant keypad.
- • Cassette Option - Cassette with a capacity of 2,000 notes (up to 2).
Options, Dimensions & Specs of the Nautilus Hyosung Halo II ATM:
- • 1K Note Dispenser - Up to 1000 notes
- • 2K Note Dispenser - Up to 2000 notes
- • 4K Note Dispenser - Up to 2 cassettes w/ 2000 notes per cassette
- • Wired or wireless communication
- • PCI Metal Keypad
- • Width : 399mm (15.7")
- • Height : 1,377mm (54.2")
- • Depth : 594mm (23.4")
- • Weight : 120 kg (265 lbs)
- • Power consumption : AC 110-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- • Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 operating system
- • UL 291 Business Hours Cabinet
- • Electronic Lock